This service is currently available at Knightsbridge Village, Mayfair Village, Parklane Village and Peninsula Club.
Moving home is no small task. That’s why we’re delighted to introduce you to Karen, your personal Moving Consultant. Karen’s warm, caring nature, unflappable organisation skills and sense of humour can help make moving into your village a smooth, stress-free process.
This is a complimentary service provided by Arena Living, and Karen can help as much or as little as you need.
Some of the ways we can support you:
- Regular phone calls to see how you’re going during the moving process
- Measuring to see how your furniture will fit in your new home
- Help with deciding which furniture to bring, sell or gift to family or charity
- Recommending a removal company that offers help with packing and unpacking if you need it
- Setting up an appointment with our window coverings supplier and helping you choose your new window dressings
- Help with transferring your current services to your new home – like power, insurance, TV, phone, Internet, NZ Post
- Booking a TV company to set up your TV and computer in your new home
- Providing you with address cards so you can update important records like your doctor, dentist, banks, IRD, electoral role, NZTA, newspaper, magazine subscriptions and superannuation
- Finding a cleaning company for your previous home once you’ve moved out if you need it
- Welcoming you to the village on your moving-in day.
I'll also be available for a call whenever you need – even if you just need an ear when for those times when it all feels a bit overwhelming!
We understand that moving house is no small task – but we also know how wonderful you’ll feel once you finally arrive! It’s our pleasure to offer this complimentary service to help smooth the way for you.
I look forward to meeting you.
“When everything was overwhelming you were the voice of reason, coaxing me along and breaking things into manageable pieces. Thank you also for arranging everything in regard to the delay and my personal circumstances. Your sensitivity and care was amazing. This is one of the greatest decisions I have made coming here and joining this lifestyle and I love it.”
Parklane Village Resident