This service is currently available at Knightsbridge Village, Mayfair Village, Parklane Village and Peninsula Club.
Hi, I'm Angela. It's my pleasure to personally assist you when you make your exciting move into one of our Auckland villages. Moving house is a big job, so I'm here to help make the process smooth and stress-free for you.
This is a complimentary service provided by Arena Living, and I'm happy to help you as much or little as you need. Here are some of the ways I can help you get organised:
- Help you choose a removal company that suits your requirements, e.g. offers help with packing and unpacking.
- Measure to see how your furniture will fit in your new home.
- Advice on deciding which furniture to bring, sell, or gift to family or charity.
- Setup an appointment with our window coverings supplier and help assist you in choosing your new window dressings.
- Help you inform service companies you're moving, e.g. electricity, gas, insurance, Sky TV, phone, internet, NZ Post.
- Help you book a TV company to setup your TV and computer in your new home.
- Provide you with address cards so you can update important records with your new address. e.g. your doctor, dentist, banks, IRD, electoral role, NZTA, newspaper, magazine subscriptions and superannuation.
- Help you arrange cleaners for your old house once you've moved out.
- Weekly phone call to see how you're going, during the moving process.
- Be here to welcome you on your moving-in day.
I'll also be available for a call whenever you need – even if you just need an ear when for those times when it all feels a bit overwhelming!
We understand that moving house is no small task – but we also know how wonderful you’ll feel once you finally arrive! It’s our pleasure to offer this complimentary service to help smooth the way for you.
I look forward to meeting you.
“When everything was overwhelming you were the voice of reason, coaxing me along and breaking things into manageable pieces. Thank you also for arranging everything in regard to the delay and my personal circumstances. Your sensitivity and care was amazing. This is one of the greatest decisions I have made coming here and joining this lifestyle and I love it.”
Parklane Village Resident