This service is currently available at Knightsbridge Village, Mayfair Village, Parklane Village and Peninsula Club.
Hi, I'm Angela. It's my pleasure to personally assist you when you make your exciting move into one of our Auckland villages. Moving house is a big job, so I'm here to help make the process smooth and stress-free for you.
This is a complimentary service provided by Arena Living, and I'm happy to help you as much or little as you need. Here are some of the ways I can help you get organised:
- Weekly phone call to see how you're going, during the moving process.
- Measure to see how your furniture will fit in your new home.
- Advice on deciding which furniture to bring, sell, or gift to family or charity.
- Help you choose a removal company that offers help with packing and unpacking.
- Help you arrange cleaners for your old house once you've moved out.
- Offer advice on how best to arrange your furniture in your new home.
- Help you select window coverings and suppliers for your new home.
- Inform service companies you're moving – electricity, gas, insurance, pay TV, water, phone, internet, NZ Post.
- Update important records with your new address, including your doctor, dentist, banks, IRD, electoral role, NZTA, newspaper, magazine subscriptions and superannuation.
- Be here to welcome you on your moving-in day.
- Arrange your village orientation on a day that suits you.
I'll also be available for a call whenever you need – even if you just need an ear when for those times when it all feels a bit overwhelming!
I look forward to meeting you.
“When everything was overwhelming you were the voice of reason, coaxing me along and breaking things into manageable pieces. Thank you also for arranging everything in regard to the delay and my personal circumstances. Your sensitivity and care was amazing. This is one of the greatest decisions I have made coming here and joining this lifestyle and I love it.”
Parklane Village Resident