Sign up now to a Parklane Serviced Apartment and your Weekly Fee is FREE for the first year!*
When you sign up to a Serviced Apartment at Parklane Village before 31 October 2020, you'll pay no Weekly Fee for one year. * Parklane Village Serviced Apartments are designed for easy living and peace-of-mind when you need a bit of extra help. These bright, modern apartments feature beautiful all-new interiors along with cooking, cleaning and laundry services, all for very reasonable fees.
Call Wendy to arrange a private viewing on 0800 774 635 or fill out the form and we’ll be in touch.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Note, the 'Weekly Fee' is the amount a resident pays on a monthly basis as a contribution to the costs and outgoings of the Village. This Offer applies only in respect of Weekly Fees; it does not apply or extend to any other fee, such as those that may be incurred by a resident for selected services or service packages, for instance.
The 'Offer' terms and conditions
- To apply to participate in the Offer you will need to complete an application for a Serviced Apartment in Parklane Village by 31 December 2020 ('Application').
- Subject to your Application being accepted by Arena Living Parklane Limited, and you moving into a Serviced Apartment, you will not be required to pay the Weekly Fee set out in your occupation right agreement for a period of 12 months starting from the Commencement Date set out in your occupation right agreement. Upon the expiry of this 12-month period you will then be required to pay your Weekly Fee as provided for under the terms of your occupation right agreement.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, the Offer is available to new residents only. New residents are defined as those who have not lived at Parklane Village, or other villages within the Arena Living group of retirement villages.
- Arena Living Parklane Limited’s decision in relation to your eligibility to participate in the Offer, and in respect of the application of these terms and conditions, is final and no correspondence will be entered into.