Moving into our Villages at Level 3
Moving into a village during Alert Level 3 will be different from a ‘normal’ move. Still, we want you to know that we’re very excited you’re joining our community and we look forward to welcoming you in person when we can. We care deeply for those in our villages, both residents and staff. As such, we’re doing all we can to help keep our villages free from COVID-19.
Guidelines to be aware of
- Two family members can help you on move-in day and also when unpacking. Our moving coordinator will meet you on arrival and stay until all your belongings are safely inside your new home.
- Please wear a face-covering when outside your home and maintain 2-metre social distancing from other people who are not in your bubble.
- Staff are operating within their own family bubbles. Our team will wave, smile and chat from afar - but we all must adhere to social distancing.
- You can go outside and exercise within the village, but please don’t venture outside the village unless necessary.
- All deliveries, including furniture, can still be made to village. Please get in touch with your Village Manager to arrange contactless delivery.