Questions to Ask Your Village Manager
Chances are you've never moved to a retirement village before. So it's only natural that there will be things you'd like to know more about. You'll find answers to most of your questions on our website, but you can also discuss them face-to-face or over the phone with one of our Sales Managers to be sure that everything meets your expectations.
Please remember that we're here to help - we want the whole experience to be a positive one.
With this in mind, here are some questions you may want to ask your Sales Manager. You may have others too, just add them to the list.
- What is the process of buying a property in this village?
- What are the upfront costs, the ongoing costs and exit costs?
- Will any of these costs change?
- How long will it take to reach settlement?
- What if I can't sell my current home before settlement is due?
- What exactly do I get for my money?
- Can I make changes to my home?
- Do I have to pay for maintenance?
- What if I decide I don't want to stay?